Job Notice - Program Services Coordinator
JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: PROGRAM SERVICES COORDINATOR
Posted July 19, 2021 Applications accepted until August 31, 2021
The Metropolitan Milwaukee Fair Housing Council (MMFHC) is seeking a Program Services Coordinator to provide an array of fair housing services to persons residing in northeast Wisconsin through a satellite office in Appleton, Wisconsin. The mission of MMFHC is to promote fair housing throughout the State of Wisconsin by combating illegal housing discrimination, and by creating and maintaining racially and economically integrated housing patterns. Position Description The Program Services Coordinator will staff a full-time position (40 hours per week) that reports directly to MMFHC’s Director of Program Services. The Program Services Coordinator is primarily responsible for the implementation of fair housing outreach and education services in northeast Wisconsin. This staff person will also be responsible for assisting with administrative duties, including report preparation and communication with local officials and funding sources, and will assist in the provision of enforcement program activities. Salary for this position is $34,000-$46,500, depending on experience and qualifications.
· Excellent analytical, writing and public speaking skills
· Reliable, detail-oriented, and exceptionally well-organized
· Ability to manage one’s own time and work independently
· Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with diverse groups of people and organizations
· Committed to vigorous enforcement of fair housing and fair lending laws
· Computer literacy, including experience with Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Spanish or Hmong language proficiency a plus
· Familiarity with northeast Wisconsin, housing market practices, community-based programs preferred
· B.A./B.S. preferred, but commensurate experience will be considered
· Valid driver’s license
How to Apply
NO TELEPHONE INQUIRIES ACCEPTED
Please submit a cover letter and current résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A cover letter and current résumé may also be submitted by mail to: MMFHC
Attention: Human Resources Committee
759 N. Milwaukee Street, Suite 500
Milwaukee, WI 53202
MMFHC is an equal opportunity employer.
If you need materials in alternate formats or other accommodations,
please call 414-278-1240.